ayam Rose Estelle
Crying Wolf Inside
With a cry, with a whimper, she lets out a sigh.
Her spirit, her joy, her love gone dry.
An elevated head held high,
Drop goes a tear, she insists she’s fine, but it’s only a lie.
A step toward the moon,
A woeful howl coming soon.
Whoosh, a breeze her long beautiful white fur,
Her memories of happiness, it’s all a blur.
Spreading her paws, they go out wide.
Her eyes sparkle in sorrow, but also with great pride.
With the dip of her head, arise once again.
She let out a howl, her pain was slain.
ayam Rose Estelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Wolf Inside by ayam Rose Estelle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong