Freedom robbing culture,
World destroying culture,
Live your culture.
Have your veracity.
The state of which
Is just another culture.
Randy Briggs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Culture by Randy Briggs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bullets Of Abuse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Stone, bjpafa Almeida
- Unwanted Parenthood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Neglecting Gifted Children, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Wound, Tom Sleigh
- No need to say, gajanan mishra
- The Meadow, Tom Sleigh
- Refugees, Elia Michael
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki