Best wishes for your health regained.
It seems that we are all in pain;
Each in our own special way
Some tomorrow, some today.
I am wounded from the heart
And my hospital is Art.
Medicine pollutes my air
And a nurse who does not care
All in all, I'm grateful still;
For the love I'm blessed to spill
Or the love I've witnessed go
Left me Gently as a doe,
Now, reclined in mild merlot
Dressed in garments of defeat
In some holocaust pajamas
Just the smoke, the night, and me.
Everyone is ill some how
As a moth inside a mouth
Heed the words; a velvet pure,
Poems is the only cure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curandero by Charles Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver