Charles Monroe Poems
- Nameless Lovely. Finally something somewhat relative To my...
- 'Reign Bow' In a world that's flavored acidly Wish they all ...
- Seven Syllable Sonnet Greetings from across the ...
- God's Grafitti I learned my history from Murals These walls ...
- An Introduction Poem I am. That is all. I enter this ...
- Heroic Villains We are the Villains because we speak ...
- Smoking In Los Angeles No smoking signs are everywhere I ...
Mr. or Mrs. Charles Monroe II is one of the alleged 'Four Horsemen', whom are rumored members of the international Underground Academia known as the 'Ghosts Of DaVinci'(G.O.D.) , a 'mythical' ficticious society said to be a modern urban legend about a group of Poets, Artists, Muscicians, Farmers, Playwrites and College Students from every continent. While the rumors of the group's existence have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poverty is like a battlefield; only those who have been in it before know what its like.''poverty
''I'm not gang related, I'm related to gangsters.''gangs
''The richest people are the poor.''poverty
Comments about Charles Monroe
Finally something somewhat relative
To my competitive arrogant narrative.
Of Judges and Nurses
We've grudged Universes
In uniform basis,
Were filling the spaces.
Of Jokers and Aces
Remember the faces
For faceless creations are
Agents in Matrix'-
Remind, we, the basics
To live without bracelets
But only amazements
We've found in the basements
Of mongoose and Dayton's
We've traveled the pavements.
And to remain gracious,
In midst of New Havens,
And Grudges and Nathans,
We've titled us,