In time we'll witness her affect
released from dark cow-eyed daze.
We wonder at how such a mind
could have, like jerky, been cured.
Now Wait for the drugs to take effect,
Aim to get through the next couple days.
In the end we don't think she'll mind.
Praise to science - all will be cured!
Waiting for the drugs to take effect;
been craving this evening for days.
It's trouble but don't really mind-
From sobriety I scream to be cured.
Subtle changes in affect,
mouth dry, ethereal daze.
and wonder at just
how one's mind
Can, like jerky, be cured...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cured by Kelley Larsen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra