You see those cuts up her arms?
She hides her pain with a fake smile and a blade.
No one knows her pain.
She is slowly dying.
You can only tell if you look into her sad green eyes.
Everyone says its for attention.
Really she is in depression.
Every chance she gets, she cuts herself.
Crying herself to sleep every night.
Wondering why she is stuck in this hell...
She says it will all be over soon.
Her day is coming...
To take her life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuts by Ashley Kolakowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis