Daddy Gave His Little Girl The Blue's
I always looked up to my daddy
I thought my daaddy was the coolest, smoothest daddy every
I liked for my dad to come up to my school
I like for my daddy to come to my school and pick me up form school
And all of my homegirls use to ask me who is that?
And I always say that's my daddy can't he so cool
Until I left school and found him with my best friend
And every since then daddy gave me the blue's? ? ? ? ?
valentine white's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daddy Gave His Little Girl The Blue's by valentine white )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...