'Dance of the SunPrincess'
Oh such beauty cries, the sunprincess dances- naked, with the tree maidens,
On such a beautiful, magical day... the sunprincess has come out to play.
Oh bewitching one, why have you cast such a delightful spell?
I am bedazzled, frazzeled, and a bit perplexed,
Will you ever take me into you confidience?
Only time will tell.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thank you for being both muse and mentor...; -)
Comments about this poem ('Dance of the SunPrincess' by Kelly Seale )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey