Dance With Me!
I cut my foot!
i cut only in a delirious dance
and, then, opened a vein
my vessel of blood was contained
by an white unknown man
I was rewarded!
with 2 points for remember
And 1 point in my soul
by the stranger
who stanched my blood
hold me and told me
you will never be real
in this lonely dance
dance with me!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dance With Me! by Poetheart (back) )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid