Daredevil or Serious
There is a child who is curious,
Checks out everything which are suspicious,
They call him/her the daredevil,
Counted as a bad child, difficult to council.
On the other side the well mannered
Grows up serious, never tries anything untested,
Which one do you think will learn more?
In the school of life & became wiser therefore.
Do your best in whatever you are, daredevil or serious,
Learn, learn everything because this world is wondrous,
No matter how it looks like, call everything good,
Be enthusiastic, be happy to have a challenge,
Do everything well as you should.
Only be careful, never do anything why you'll be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daredevil or Serious by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby