Daredevil or Serious
There is a child who is curious,
Checks out everything which are suspicious,
They call him/her the daredevil,
Counted as a bad child, difficult to council.
On the other side the well mannered
Grows up serious, never tries anything untested,
Which one do you think will learn more?
In the school of life & became wiser therefore.
Do your best in whatever you are, daredevil or serious,
Learn, learn everything because this world is wondrous,
No matter how it looks like, call everything good,
Be enthusiastic, be happy to have a challenge,
Do everything well as you should.
Only be careful, never do anything why you'll be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daredevil or Serious by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson