Dark is deep,
It's in your lungs.
Dark is in your lungs.
Dark is in limbo-land.
Dark is waxing
Waning as the
Phone is on/off ringing.
Dark is silent
Is in your bed,
And stirring the sheets,
Is your blanket tonight.
Dark is warm/cold,
Is delecate hands
And elegant jewelry
Is wormed into your head.
Is film over your eyes.
Dark is in love.
You to sleep well
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark. by Maia AlmediaAmir )
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alan W. Jankowski
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)