Dark dragon wings
Skies beneath black wings
That binds and lashes winds
Knight of the night ride dark
Brash flames rain to burn lark.
Cast on the castle as thunder
And shadow the land under
Dark wings they've a hole and tear
Dark dragon through red eyes stare.
The skies defence revel in mist
And dawn a kingdom to resist
This warrior wear blood of night
As dry air burns in to light.
Dark dragon in skies dark your hidden
Rapture and reign the forbidden.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark dragon wings by Andrew Lockley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Emmanuel George Cefai
(12th March 1955)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Russell Edson
(22 March 1941 -)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Be careful child before you fall, Mark Heathcote
- have it your way homeboy, Mandolyn ...
- Advance New Year 2015 Wishes (in a pessi.., Dr John Celes
- B. Day, Nassy Fesharaki
- shape shift this, my fearless phantom, Mandolyn ...
- Dear Dad ..... [a PARODY; HUMOR; SHORT; .., Bri Edwards
- Just Sex..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Woman And Time..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Firmament, Margaret Ann Newcomb