Dark dragon wings
Skies beneath black wings
That binds and lashes winds
Knight of the night ride dark
Brash flames rain to burn lark.
Cast on the castle as thunder
And shadow the land under
Dark wings they've a hole and tear
Dark dragon through red eyes stare.
The skies defence revel in mist
And dawn a kingdom to resist
This warrior wear blood of night
As dry air burns in to light.
Dark dragon in skies dark your hidden
Rapture and reign the forbidden.
Andrew Lockley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark dragon wings by Andrew Lockley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche