Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Time, matter and colours!
With the muse of love;
Ghetto, get, to, toe, go, he, got, hot!
Had, hid, hat, ham, hem, hum;
Looking into the night stars,
And like the Ultra Deep Field.
Like a very small spot up high in the sky;
And, guiding you on with peace and love.
Keep the laws and walk in them;
Thin, think, thing!
With an imaginable eruption.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.