Suede linings off the shine from the moon.
Who will tell what to whom before noon.
Letters engraved with words from your mouth.
My stitches are torn, you will never have enough.
I bleed, i burn.
My need, my turn.
I say, i pray.
I crave to be saved.
Before the surrender, i break for my sake.
I am pale in the dark, i am lost to be found.
I am screaming while my demons are the ones, who feeds off my soul.
I smell the hollow through their bark.
I become a dark hole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Hole by Unic Cjonr )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav