I am the goods.
I am the dead bark on a tree.
Sunken fools swarms around me.
Which I cannot multiply.
That which I found.
Unbearable to hide.
To the deepest shaft.
Not only caged by my mind.
It will shadow my shade to my grave.
It will bury me.
Infront of the rusted gates.
Leading to the legions.
Beneath the pits in hell.
I will sell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Damaged Good by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy