Bijay Kant Dubey
Dark Is Dark
Dark is dark,
Dark and lovely;
Dark is beautiful,
Lovely and beautiful.
Dark is dark, let it be
As we cannot unravel it,
What it is dark, will be
As haven’t you heard it, dark is beautiful?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Is Dark by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid