We saw the dark whisper to dark'beware of the dark'
we saw cream fuzzy shapes of pales reality
above the gulf of timid darkworld.
Wistfully they came through time, with shadows they trick our joy, what a shame they stole our hope.
what amase us were their fallen tricks, the real men behind illusionary dream show
while we roar with fear they glow, what a trap from outer earth.
Even if Eden still crawl back to us this dark myth will sell so strong. Eve is alive right after the purge she elope with them; the darklords of karma our damnful enemies.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark myth by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar