Dark Or Light?
Dark and light fight in the sky,
One has to fall for the other to rule,
No one knows whats going to happen,
As this fight rips family apart.
One may say that light has to rule
And other demand dark.
Some have no clue and others just don't care.
What I have seen, this world is with the dark
Dark and light fight sky
One has to fall for the other to rule
Light has fell and the dark is here. But what can we do?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Or Light? by Elizabeth Cox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer