Dark is a shade of my heart.
When I close my eyes I see a ray of light in dark.
It gives me pleasure of finding you in dark.
It gives me life of your existence.
It gives me passion of your adorable touches.
I always want to close my eyes to see u in dark.
This is the way I want you.
When I open my eyes you are not in my mind.
It gives me sorrow of losing you in dark.
It gives me confusion of your existence.
It gives me loneliness when I am surrounding with people.
I never wanted to open my eyes cause I love you.
This is the way I love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark by farzana hossain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads