Darkest room in inner mind
Keeps the heart frozen within a time
Soils of past will subtlely seep
so swiftly creeps, the crack are deep
Empty vessels with half filled acts
Silenced the soul, the doubt attracts.
Tainted feelings with anger fears
Shredding heart with countless tears
For change to come, look up with sight
Let go the chase, surrender the fight
Seal the cracks with radiant light
that gently sweeps and cleanse with might.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DARKEST ROOM by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra