Darkness falls into my day
Darkness comsumes my happiness
Darkness turns my happiness to sad.
Darkness is the reason why I have friends with lights
Darkness is the reason why I write poems at night.
Darkness is the reason why I died tonight.
Darkness isn't as scary if you think about it.
Darkness is just in soletude and wants to be with you
Darkness is just a face in the crowd.
Darkness is when you left me
Darkness still hasn't gone away.
But after all the darkness, I still see the light.
Darkness goes away, and sun shine
and happiness takes place.
I know this cause today darkness went away
And I realize that Darkness didn't fall into place by itself
Darkness was brought by myself.
Now darkness is gone
Now I see the light
Now I don't need anyone but you.................
Prince ....'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Prince .... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola