Darkness falls into my day
Darkness comsumes my happiness
Darkness turns my happiness to sad.
Darkness is the reason why I have friends with lights
Darkness is the reason why I write poems at night.
Darkness is the reason why I died tonight.
Darkness isn't as scary if you think about it.
Darkness is just in soletude and wants to be with you
Darkness is just a face in the crowd.
Darkness is when you left me
Darkness still hasn't gone away.
But after all the darkness, I still see the light.
Darkness goes away, and sun shine
and happiness takes place.
I know this cause today darkness went away
And I realize that Darkness didn't fall into place by itself
Darkness was brought by myself.
Now darkness is gone
Now I see the light
Now I don't need anyone but you.................
Prince ....'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Prince .... )
- Though I mayst fall, Sir Toby
- FUTURE GROWING DISMAL, Donald R Charon
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)