Darkness falls into my day
Darkness comsumes my happiness
Darkness turns my happiness to sad.
Darkness is the reason why I have friends with lights
Darkness is the reason why I write poems at night.
Darkness is the reason why I died tonight.
Darkness isn't as scary if you think about it.
Darkness is just in soletude and wants to be with you
Darkness is just a face in the crowd.
Darkness is when you left me
Darkness still hasn't gone away.
But after all the darkness, I still see the light.
Darkness goes away, and sun shine
and happiness takes place.
I know this cause today darkness went away
And I realize that Darkness didn't fall into place by itself
Darkness was brought by myself.
Now darkness is gone
Now I see the light
Now I don't need anyone but you.................
Prince ....'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Prince .... )
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)