Darkness That Haunts Me
tears that fall from the gentle face are tears of.....
emptiness, pain, sorrow and loss
the faith in herself lost like someone lost beloved.
walking marking the ends of her hands with a cross
as she slowly pulls the knife in the shapes in the mirrors
each drop of blood represents the feelings of the gentle face
weight, looks, boys, grades and the deepest darkest fears
to face them would be the worse feeling removing the dark trace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Darkness That Haunts Me by Cate Jade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja