A Vase Of Flowers And Me
flowers symbolises beauty and love'
'like the soft emotions of a dove
soon to be filled and consumed with hope
i will be able to cope
leaves show the veins of flowers
the blood tastes sweet and soir
in my veins happiness is growing back
as long as the good thoughts are what i pack
the stem of the flower holds me up
like a spin held in a cup
a ribbon holds us together
to hope to live forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Vase Of Flowers And Me by Cate Jade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak