Be strong and courageous;
For we are daughters of God.
Be loving and loyal;
For we are daughters of mothers.
Be brave and free;
For we are daughters of America.
Be curious and observant;
For we are daughters of nature.
Be kind and studious;
For we are daughters of the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughters by Ry Weeks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas