The storm twists and twirls green trees all about
sand and dirt from the mother of earth, swirling and whirling.. A feeling of re-birth
Cold all around you, hazy vision at best..I will contest that your better at your best.
The land of lavendar sky, bright colors paint the pale horizen, with dancing pools of light shining like pins through the clouds.
Bitter cold nights unleash the silver polished moon, Dawn makes her way singing a whole new tune!
An ode to
Sunshine! Dancing with the grass in a furious beauty.
Traveling miles and and miles and telling the same tale
the wind finds a path and begines to sail
soar with the birds
let the story unfold
see adventures and woa greed and deception
leading to redemption
The lie, where the truth hides behind
the sea is green with envy of the sky
changing its direction, with the blink of an eye.
Fly with the sky in the dawn of the day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn by YlangYlang Mountain )
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath