Quiet miles of golden sky,
And in my heart a sudden flower.
I want to clap my hands and cry
For Beauty in her secret bower.
Quiet golden miles of dawn—
Smiling all the East along ;
And in my heart nigh fully blown,
A little rose-bud of a song.
Francis Ledwidge's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn by Francis Ledwidge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry