Quiet miles of golden sky,
And in my heart a sudden flower.
I want to clap my hands and cry
For Beauty in her secret bower.
Quiet golden miles of dawn—
Smiling all the East along ;
And in my heart nigh fully blown,
A little rose-bud of a song.
Francis Ledwidge's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn by Francis Ledwidge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman
- HEART SING'S, colinb bradley
- Not Yet At Home, Tony Adah