Dawning Of Love
While watching the dawning of the sun this morning
As it came over the horizon,
With the warmth of light like it was smiling.
I stood there watching in Awe as I thought of you,
with feelings inside us I know can come true.
But then I thought myself, how I MUST take time,
while getting to know you before we are one
in both heart and In mind.
For you are so lovely, So gentle and kind,
Like a flower, So Delicate
you need water and time.....
For I will NEVER harm you like so many have done,
For my only wish is to see you blossom like the sun.
Like the dawning of a new this day,
I hope my words touch you in speciel way.
So you give me your time,
and I wil show you,
we will never have a sunset,
as long as we are two....
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawning Of Love by craig moon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim