DAY BY DAY
From one day to another
all remains the same.
And it is good
that it is not even worse.
Since all can always
be worse than it is.
So I am pulling hopes
out of my pockets
Hoping that they
will cover the bills.
Then I go into my dreams,
filled up with imagination
On all roads on which
my thoughts are deserting me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DAY BY DAY by Vida Nenadic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro