Daylight and the dark
My own, as the sunrise greets the morning
my head is here but elsewhere is my heart
for we are the deepest oceans apart
and the ghost of our love lies there haunting
this vast distant chasm between us yawning.
Bolts shot from Eros always leave a mark
unforgotten through daylight and the dark.
Evening comes flirting as day is dawning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daylight and the dark by Diana Rosser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...