Daze Gone By
Each day is masked in deja vu,
the songs repeat their plays again,
an end that still seems far from view,
so much now lost for other's gain.
Each day a mirror of the last,
reflecting all she'll never find,
an endless fog just drifting past,
absorbing all she's left behind.
Each day rolls by from dawn to dusk,
consuming all she has to give,
a hollow and dejected husk,
without the time for her to live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daze Gone By by Arik Fletcher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah