Dead is Dead
Dying from nerve gas is not fun.
Such victims should not have to die.
From time to time it has been done.
The civilized world does decry.
Getting blown up or stabbed or shot,
Ho hum says the civilized world.
That's civilized, like it or not,
However many corpses hurled.
A few gassed victims calls for war.
The gassers need to be chastised.
And killed will be so many more,
To prove the world is civilized.
People kill people ev'ry day.
Once dead - does it matter the way?
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead is Dead by Ima Ryma )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John