My case manager of Compass Health,
Greg Richardson, share a love
of the wonderful world of poetry.
His poems speak to the very heart of me
How I wish I could ease his troubled soul
and mind. Yes, and he would be blessed.
with God's Holy spirit's divine love.
He listens to me patiently, about
my life's philosophy. I try
to enlighten his mind-
but maybe I have failed him,
I can become too heavenly minded
about the Rapture of the church,
to ignore daily living day by day.
And yet perfect love in God casts
out all fear.
God could heal our troubled spirits,
souls and minds if we let him.
We can write freely about whatever
comes to mind, thus baring our
souls to the poetic world.
We seek sweet solace for our minds.
I am happy God is a good friend
of both him and mine.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dear Greg by Roxanne Dubarry )
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)