Death is without struggles in living life to the fullest.
Death is knowing you no longer have fears.
Death is being free from all that is wrong.
Death is having no more complications.
Death is without pain further more.
Death is without worries or grief.
Death is being invisible to all.
Death is living sins no more.
Death is living without air.
Death is the last step of living, that each of us will experience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death! by Corina Vigil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi