Adekitan Isaac adeyemi
Why have u sting so hard?
A gem you took so fast.
Why do your venom hasten with such speed,
Your client you treat so mean.
Even millions cannot hold you down.
When binded with chains and gadget,
You still massacre thousands in the twinkled of an eye.
Father you took away from offspring,
Ward away from their guardians.
Elite pleads with thee to add decades to their lifespan.
Peasant all at your feet,
Bourgeioses also at thy mercy.
If i were you, diamonds, emeralds, golds and silvers will be demanded,
So as to live in luxuries all through
Instead of doing strenous work killing masses.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death by Adekitan Isaac adeyemi )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...