Death, birth, the twins
One after another
Running, running, and running
They kill and plunder
Everything on their way.
And in their mind
How safe they are!
Death is far behind
Birth ran happily.
Run, run, run
They run as in race.
In the destiny
there stands Death.
Birth looked back
He saw death back
Their souls were above
Saw the path, they run
It is in circle.
Death stood in the beginning
Birth ran fast to defeat
But distance made shorter
Beginning and end are one.
Death is Birth
Birth is Death.
JOBY JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by JOBY JOHN )
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)