Death Is Apon Us
Death is an eternal sleep.
Death is a black rose in the sea of agony.
Silence may be sweet if you're a solitude sibling.
The black rose drifts away.
Drifts into the stormy sea of despair.
Blackness surrounds you as you drift into the darkness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Is Apon Us by Tina Mills )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pappou Elias' Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart