Waltz For Zizi
Death Of Hope
Hope awaits only for a kiss,
but not today.
I'm all you wanted me to be (yesterday) .
I made it.
Here in front of you
I am death.
I left you a trail
to my poems
to really see me,
all my pieces,
dreams and nightmares.
on a silver plate.
They were always yours.
and be happy for me.
I don't need love anymore.
I don't need you.
I am free,
I am done.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Hope by Waltz For Zizi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal