Death Of Hope
Hope awaits only for a kiss,
but not today.
I'm all you wanted me to be (yesterday) .
I made it.
Here in front of you
I am death.
I left you a trail
to my poems
to really see me,
all my pieces,
dreams and nightmares.
on a silver plate.
They were always yours.
and be happy for me.
I don't need love anymore.
I don't need you.
I am free,
I am done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Hope by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body