Kill or Be killed
Death seems fun!
It's sad when death feels like a fun release,
It's sad when people stop trying to talk you out of it,
It's sad when you look around and all you see is misery,
Maybe I'm just sad!
A pathetics speck,
A self loathing dimwit,
Or maybe I'm just ungreatful,
But, either way it's sad.
Kill or Be killed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death seems fun! by Kill or Be killed )
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)