Kill or Be killed
Sex and a single girl
These are thing to fear.
This is what I'm feeling.
I have multiple pattners, yes,
I have a place to belong, yes,
And I have a new place to go everynight.
It's fun it's exiting and everyone wants to be me, but what a price I pay.
At least this is what I tell myself those girls are thinking,
At least this is what my jealous mind wants them to be feeling,
But, I still wonder about what it would be like to be them,
While I tell myself there's nothing to them.
Kill or Be killed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sex and a single girl by Kill or Be killed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace