Kill or Be killed
Sex and a single girl
These are thing to fear.
This is what I'm feeling.
I have multiple pattners, yes,
I have a place to belong, yes,
And I have a new place to go everynight.
It's fun it's exiting and everyone wants to be me, but what a price I pay.
At least this is what I tell myself those girls are thinking,
At least this is what my jealous mind wants them to be feeling,
But, I still wonder about what it would be like to be them,
While I tell myself there's nothing to them.
Kill or Be killed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sex and a single girl by Kill or Be killed )
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)