Death Series 5 - Death IS
Death is the irreversible cessation of life.
Death is a complete change in the status of a living entity.
Death is a change of essential characteristics.
Death IS, Death WAS, Death WILL BE,
for Death IS Death, as an end to itself.
Poet Other Poems
- Because, Don't You Know, Just Because
- Black Beauty
- By Night
- Comforts for the Grieving I
- Comforts for the Grieving II
- Death Series 1 - Life's Essence
- Death Series 2 - Time I
- Death Series 3 - Time II
- Death Series 4 - Time III (Snow)
- Death Series 5 - Death IS
- Death Series 6 - Listen To Me
- Death Series 7 - An Ending of a Beginnin...
- Death Series 8 - Falling Leaves
- Final Testimony
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Testimony by Ciaran Quirke )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley