DEATH WITH DIGNITY PLEASE... DEC 13TH,2013
Death with Dignity Please... DEC 13TH,2013
People in Quebec had a big debate about quality death,
They had one in Toronto too but few knew it might be a threat,
If the State of Oregon has Death with Dignity; why can’t we?
And Holland and Switzerland too are also be devotees.
Dying is often done in great misery, anxiety and pain,
Never mentioned from the pulpit or any political campaign,
Not politically correct and never mentioned in fear,
Religions oppose these ideas and want them to disappear.
You can’t control your destiny at the end of your life,
The religious elites emphasise that there can be no strife,
If you behave and believe all their rules and regulations,
You can die screaming in pain but there are no complications.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DEATH WITH DIGNITY PLEASE... DEC 13TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla