Standing at the crossroads
Has never been much fun
Can't see round the corners
Don't know which way to run
Make a wrong decision
And there's no turning back
Climbing up that hill
With a cross upon your back
It's hard to choose a journey
When the light's not very bright
The map has gotten crumpled
Don't know which way is right
Should I keep on going,
Or is it time to turn?
Been here so many times before
You'd think one day I'd learn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decisions by cerys ford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock