Lawrence S. Pertillar
Decisions I Make Seem To Catch Me Daring
I feel exhausted!
I feel accosted with a pushing of myself,
Beyond limits reached.
Beyond those limits I sought to seek,
With an outdoing to prove...
Barriers and boundaries I could move.
If I chose to do it.
Decisions I make seem to catch me daring.
And from each peak,
There is another to discover that keeps me...
Unsatisfied to sit and look.
To wonder if I should and could,
Silence my doubts.
With a listening to my faith that says,
When was the last time doubt stopped you? '
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decisions I Make Seem To Catch Me Daring by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta