dedicated to Bachchu- My sis
DEDICATED TO MY SIS
To me you are an angel in disguise.
You are Fully intuitive, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through Good times and bad.
You are the most reliable friend I've ever had.
If I had one wish it would surely be
To give you as much as you've given to me.
Through troubles and tears, right by me you stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end.
Tejaswini Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dedicated to Bachchu- My sis by Tejaswini Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave