The gaze of a monster arrives tonight in the dark,
It sees us forming its eyes on us so bright in the dark.
Once the monsters of the deep linger forever now,
The nightmares are downright a fight in the dark.
Its monumental how deeper vaults intrude and master,
Once we enter them under the crystallite in the dark.
The caves are immediately in front of us, around us,
Then are we lost so differently to cite, in the dark?
Girls and boys question and murder our paths,
The children are never lost, but we are to excite in the dark.
Paths of godly fabrication are everywhere in our layers of adventure,
The harsh realities are mine, the adventure of dynamite in the dark.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deeper Denizens by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious