Defend Our Girls and Protect Our Daughters
Our mother was once a girl,
It is our duty to protect and defend
All women against the quick sand
Of the sick snakes that can steal, curl,
Maim, violate and poison our daughters.
Protect our angelic babies all the time,
Against the ills, the sneaky chime
Of the sad and corrupted killers,
Who prey on our defenseless and vulnerable society.
Yes, all of our children should be safe and happy.
Let’s defend our girls everywhere.
They deserve better treatment,
Better protection under the current atmosphere.
Respect them, love them; keep them beautiful and brilliant,
And do not stop teaching them the Ten Commandments.
Young girls are the future mothers of tomorrow,
Do not bring pain, nightmares, sadness and sorrow
To the most wonderful masterpieces of the Creator.
It is our God-given duties and rights to protect them all the time,
At the first squeak of the clock and at the last sigh of the holy chime.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Defend Our Girls and Protect Our Daughters by Hebert Logerie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen