Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
! ! ! ! Defining Insanity [Are we still in same conversation? ]
Mental gratification …. Absent indulgence
or whatever be its final christening …
too abstract to subscribe to perimeters of abstraction
or accept authority
This tinge of madness
this aberration imparts clarity, impales reason.
Does it actually stop somewhere?
Can you contain it?
……Say in the vessel of verse as vassal of verse?
Ask yourself… for the only times I felt
free from the tether of skin
was in moments when
I embraced the transcendental…
Call it weirdness if you so choose
it’s the optimal contouring
of your concaves with convexes
of natures that elicits
cry of Alleluia/Eureka…… Alhamdulillah ….
Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! Defining Insanity [Are we still in same conversation? ] by Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..