Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
Defining the Indefinable Light
As I inched away from your love
I walk into darkness of a deep sea,
Enveloped in dark clouds,
Layer upon layer of waves
You are the Light of lights
Of heavens and earth
Light the blinding Light!
Light the awakening Light!
A speaking Light that begun
before the birth of question
Light coursing beyond the answers
that beget but questions!
Light a beckoning
Light a reckoning Light!
A Light too high to cede to our darkness
Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Defining the Indefinable Light by Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery