depression. what do I know
adout depression? I dont know
much but I know it can rip you down
to nothing, make you feel empty inside,
it make you feel like you shoud just
stop walking and give up and fall,
you feel like it would be easier if you just end
but one day you will wake up the and the
emptiness will be all gone, it will
be hard to get over but at the end
of every tunnel is a light. when you
find that light take it and own it,
make it shine through you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deperssion by mari lovely )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde