Driving in madness and the saddest blury, cheating with a devils grin and gods pity, red is always seen to violence and death, blue is the oppisite, which is bliss and kindness, the angels only listen never do, only as if a mysterious as new, which path to take, good or bad, i chose the middle for it could be put in both ways, hating is never going to end, but just ignore the critics for if you do, you unlock your true self.
Timothy Long's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deppresion by Timothy Long )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath